Get Started – Get Services – Representative Payee

Get Started – Get Services – Representative Payee2015-08-10T10:24:24+00:00

DSCF2431A Representative Payee (Rep Payee) is the person who will assists you with your finances. Social Security usually decides that you need a payee because they have information that indicates you need help in managing your money. The Rep Payee maintains your individual accounts and is responsible for ensuring that your bills are paid and a budget is maintained.

The Rep Payee would receive monthly benefits and must use the money to pay for current needs, including:DSCF2436

• Housing and utilities
• Food
• Medical and dental expenses
• Personal care items
• Clothing
• Expenses and/or Bills

After those expenses are paid, the payee can use the rest of the money to pay any past-due bills, and give spending money.  Any money left at the end of the month will be saved for by the payee. Your payee must keep accurate records of how they spend your money. Your payee must also regularly report this information to the local Social Security office.

Also you can always call our office and speak to Monica Wiggins (484-612-8869) about any questions you might have.

The Arc Alliance is pleased to provide Staff with the following resources, publications, forms, and links to aid you in serving and supporting families in our community.

August 2018
« Jun    

Staff Resource Pages

Upcoming Events

  1. Battle of The Bands – Rock-n-Bowl Fundraiser

    October 12 @ 7:00 pm - 11:45 pm