In addition to helping ensure the financial future of The Arc Alliance, membership in the 1951 Legacy Society formally recognizes and thanks donors who have generously donated to The Arc Alliance currently and beyond their lifetime. 1951 Legacy Society members help to open the doors of opportunity for children and adults living with disabilities. 1951 Legacy Society members’ loyalty allows our program services to flourish.
Become part of our Team. A large and active membership is critical to our success, in advocating, providing support to individuals and families, encouraging progressive legislation and developing and promoting effective programs and services.
The Arc Alliance is committed to making the public aware of the needs, rights and capabilities of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Individuals with developmental disabilities have far better schools, housing, and job opportunities today but much is needed to be done for their full integration into the community as equal participants.
Your support makes The Arc Alliance’s ability to address critical issues such as education, employment, housing and safety for the special needs community. Help us make a difference today by joining the 1951 legacy of support.
Membership Fee (annual and Lifetime)
- Annual Member
- Annual Member
- Every Gift Counts
- Tax-deductible contribution
- Your support helps improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities. Membership gives The Arc Alliance the strength to be an effective Advocate.
- Participation/Representation in local, state and national policy forums regarding disability related issues.
- Have your voice heard.
- Connection with your legislators.
- Meet with legislators and find out how they can help you.
- Annual Conference Participation opportunities.
- Be selected to come to a legislation meeting and tell your story.
- Receive our local newsletter, full of up-to-date information on the organization and important issues for our community
- Inside Notifications of policy developments and events, and opportunities to stay informed about disabilities funding and policies.
- investment in the staff that served and supported your child or loved one in your family..
- Free Information and support for estate planning and trusts.
- Receive priority invitations to special events.
- Receive email Alerts for time sensitive information for our community.
- Participation in annual appreciation event
- Annual Report