EI Mandatory Trainings to be completed by our Early Intervention Staff and Contractors.
Preservice Support Handbook
Preservice Support Handbook 7.2.2018 updated
All Counties Training Required
Annual Training Series for Infant Toddler EI Professionals
EITA Online Learning Portal
- Responding to Diversity – Cultural Competency
- Infant/Toddler EI Procedural Safeguards – Procedural Safeguards & Mediation
- Early Intervention Transition at Three – Transition
Once completed, this series allows you to receive 1 Infant/Toddler credit hour. You can do the job aids in any order and can do them across time. Once all 3 are marked complete, you will be able to access a certificate, which includes documentation of the Infant/Toddler credit hour.
- Child Abuse and Neglect Guide 2015 Montco – Training Hours = 1
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse – Mandated and Permissive Reporting in PA –
“3 hour online training” If you are a brand new staff or contractor with The Arc Alliance Children’s Services you are required to do this Mandated Reporting training within 90 days of hire. Upon license renewal for therapists and all teachers this training will be required every 2 years.
Confidentiality Power Point PDF – Training Hours = 1
Confidentiality and HIPAA Privacy Post-Test Quiz – Click here to submit form
Chester County Mandatory Trainings
Best Practices in Child Care Protocol – Chester County EI 4/1/16 – Training Hours = .5
Cross Systems Collaboration: BHRS & EI Services – Training Hours = 2
This course is divided into 4 modules and can be taken all at once or as the person has the time to complete. The course will bookmark where the user left off so they can pick it back up when they return to it. At the completion of each module is a brief quiz that users are required to take before moving on. At full completion the course allows the user to generate a certificate of completion that MUST BE submitted to The Arc Alliance Program and/or Contract Coordinator.
Technical Requirements – please note this Moodle course is not compatible with Internet Explorer. You must view this course in Firefox or Google Chrome. Navigate to the CCIU elearning login page. Use enrollment key BHRS15 to access the course.
Create Account: For full access to courses, create a new account. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time enrollment key which you won’t need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details
- An email will be sent immediately to your email address
- Read your email and click on the web link it contains
- Your account will be confirmed and your will be logged in
- Now select the course you want to participate in
If you are prompted for an enrollment key, use the one you have been given and you will have access to the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password on the login page to access any course you have enrolled in.