This guide has been created to help individuals living with disabilities, and their family members, in the process of buying a home of their own. Here you can learn more about the five important steps in buying a home and about financial assistance programs that are available for you living with disabilities, who want to buy a home.
After reading this guide to home ownership for people living with disabilities, you will know more about:
- The advantages and disadvantages of buying a home
- The most important steps in the home-buying process
- Common terms related to home-buying
- How to get started in your quest to purchase a home
- Financial assistance geared toward enabling you living with disabilities to buy your own homes
Link to article and resource information.