Supports Coordination – Office Support Personnel
Responsible for all clerical duties of the Supports Coordination Organization. The position will report directly to the Program Support Specialist. The candidate will have a working knowledge of, and interest in, the Intellectual Disability system. They must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and common office equipment. The candidate must possess high quality organizational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines as well as possessing excellent communication and organizational skills. They will also be responsible for performing consistently with the values, principals and philosophy of The Arc Alliance. Must present a clean PA Criminal Background Check, PA Child Abuse, and FBI Criminal Record Check
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Makes effective use of their energies, resources and talents in promoting the objectives, values of the organization;
- Helps coordinate and disseminate information;
- Works with supervisor in establishing and implementing agency priorities, goals and strategies;
- Helps facilitate and foster effective and supportive relationship between individuals receiving services and The Arc Alliance and its affiliated agencies;
- Create, prepare, copy and send all outgoing communications for Supports Coordination personnel;
- Effectively track and inform SCs of ISP timelines, adhering to ODP requirements for mailing of consumer plans;
- Effectively track and inform SCs of PUNS timelines, adhering to ODP requirements for mailing of finalized PUNS.
- Complete filing of consumer charts, maintaining a regular filing schedule amongst SC caseloads;
- Maintain an orderly filing system for archived and closed charts;
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail for Supports Coordination personnel
- Complete minutes of SC staff meetings, maintaining a master file;
- Assist County AEs in completing the waiver recertification process, including obtaining physicals and ensuring that recertification documentation is forwarded to the AE, as appropriate;
- Complete monthly voter registration summary reports for County AE offices.
- Assist in maintaining a master database of consumers and pertinent demographics information. Update demographic information in HCSIS, as needed, and inform The Arc Alliance’s Foundation of address changes;
- Able to respond to phone calls for information and direct consumers to the appropriate resources;
- Create and maintain the SC on call system, create a bi-yearly schedule for the on call phone and forward the on call phone weekly.
- Update the Advocacy Google calendar with absences for SCO staff.
- Maintain schedules and schedule meetings as required;
- Attend and participate, as needed, in organizing SC staff meetings;
- Work closely with The Arc Alliance administrative assistants on projects for the company (i.e.: Volunteer handbook or New Hire Policy);
- Participate in community activities representing The Arc Alliance;
- Assist Supports Coordinators with other duties as required;
- Assist Arc Supports Coordination Administration with other duties as required;
- Assist Arc Administration with other duties as required;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Office/Clerical: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to HR@TheArcAlliance.org